What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC, phone or other web enabled device when you visit our website. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
Cookies are an essential part of how our site works. Some of these cookies are required by our site to enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised web experience.
By using our site, you consent to the use of these cookies. Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
- To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We uses this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- To distribute visitors to our site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised.
For a video about cookies visit https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/cookies/.
Can I turn off cookies?
To withdraw your consent, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer’s hard drive. This is the method for the most popular browsers;
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
For information on how to disable cookies, please consult the “Help” tab of your browser via the menu bar. For further information on non essential cookies used for targeting and banner advertising please see below.